Sawgrass SG-1000 | Sublimation Printer SubliJet-UHD
The ideal printer for the growing business or ambitious entrepreneur, the SG1000 prints on media up to 11˝ x 17˝ (28 x 43 cm) with the standard tray. This is perfect for apparel, soft goods, and small or medium-sized photo panels.
The SG1000 has the pro-level print consistency and versatile dimensions of its predecessor, the SG800, but has been updated from the inside out. In addition to design improvements such as a single roll-bar, the SG1000 is more energy-efficient, prints with higher resolution, and offers WiFi connectivity. This means you’ll enjoy higher quality products and greater ease of use, at a price comparable to the previous model.
The SG1000 is backwards-compatible with SG800 accessories, so if you already own a bypass tray for the SG800, you will be able to continue using it. This allows you to print on media up to 13˝ x 51˝ (330 x 1295 mm).
Like all Sawgrass printers, the SG1000 performs its own automatic maintenance cycle, for trouble-free printing. For complete peace of mind, the SG1000 is now backed by a 2-year warranty, as well as unlimited tech support for the life of the product.
- Resolutions and Full-Page Print Speeds:
- High Speed (600×600 dpi) – 15 seconds
- High Quality (600×600 dpi) – 29 seconds
- Advanced Photo (1200×600 dpi) – 48 seconds
- Ultra Fine Photo (4800×1200 dpi ) – 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Physical Dimensions: 21˝ x 14.25˝ x 8.5˝
Print Controller Specifications:
- Memory: 128 MB RAM Standard/Maximum
- Standard Interfaces: USB 1.1/2.0, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP
- Supported Environments: Windows 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS 10.13 or Later
System Requirements to Run Sawgrass Print Manager
- Windows Operating System (a 64-bit operating system is required)
- Recommended: Windows 10
- Minimum Required: Windows 7
- Apple OSX / MacOS Operating System (a 64-bit operating system is required)
- MacOS 10.13 and later
- *Sawgrass printers are currently NOT compatible with the new line of Apple computers that have the new Apple M1 ARM processor.*
- Minimum RAM: 4GB
- Recommended RAM: 8GB Minimum
- Minimum CPU: Dual Core
- Recommended CPU: Quad Core or greater
- Minimum Free HDD Space: 10% Free
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024*768 pixels at 100% zoom
Note: Only Windows Professional, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate Editions have been tested and approved. Only compatible with Intel systems running Macintosh OS 10.13 or later, current with the absolute latest Apple software updates.