DK20S Swing AwayHeat Press 16″ x 20″ – Geo Knight DK20S Heat Press
The DK20S heat press combines a heavy-duty solid steel industrial grade pressing framework with accurate and easy to use electronics to provide the operator with the best possible features and heat press equipment needed for today’s various heat transfer applications.
The DK20S heat platen uses SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology, a system of embedded heater windings that wind tightly and closely together throughout the entire heat press platen for extremely even heat, fast recovery and fast heat up times. The heat press controller utilizes an easy to read oversized-digit LCD display to show time, temperature, and pressure simultaneously, and the temperature readout is accurate within +-2 degrees. The controller also features a digital height/pressure gauge for displaying current height settings. The operator can use the 70 programmable presets for saving common application settings of Temp/Time/Pressure, ensuring consistent, repeatable results for all applications. The heat press is adjustable to accommodate materials from fabric thickness all the way up to 1 thick substrates!.
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Digital pressure/height gauge
- 70 Programmable heat press presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- Interchangeable tables (not included)
- SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 2″ thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2 degrees F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4 thick heat platen
- Heat Press Weight: 210 pounds
- Electrical: 1800 Watts / 15 Amps
- 110 Volts (standard), 220 Volts (available upon request, add $35)
- Heat Press Dimensions: 32″ D x 18″ W x 18″ H
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts