Silhouette Portrait 3 – Vinyl Cutting Machine
The Silhouette Portrait® 3 is Silhouette’s smallest and most portable cutting machine. It’s perfect for the modern planner or organizer because you can easily make Print & Cut stickers from sticker sheets or labels from vinyl. But it’s also perfect if you want to take your creativity on the go.
The Portrait 3 is the perfect size for cutting letter- or A4-sized materials, so there’s no need to cut down materials or use materials that are an exclusive size. This means the Portrait 3 is ideal for cutting sheets of specialty material, like sticker sheets or tattoo paper, and cardstock. In addition, the Portrait 3 can cut rolls of material like vinyl or heat transfer that are 9 inches wide.
Because this machine is much smaller than the Silhouette Cameo®, it is ideal for anytime you want to take your creativity with you. The Portrait 3 is great for smaller projects but is mighty enough to cut or sketch on many common materials. The Portrait 3 can perform two different matless cuts in addition to cutting on a cutting mat.
The Portrait 3 has a Bluetooth® adapter preinstalled and is Bluetooth® compatible. This means that your Portrait 3 can receive cut jobs via Bluetooth without a connection to a USB cord, so it allows for wireless communication.
Silhouette Studio® is the powerful software behind any Silhouette cutting machine. With Silhouette Studio® you can create your own designs, import designs, or use designs from the Silhouette Design Store, which has over 170,000 design options.
Machine features include:
- 8-inch cutting width
- Cut up to 60 feet in length (with select materials using a Roll Feeder)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 2 mm clearance
- Automatic tool detection
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects.
- Cutting Area: 8 in. x 12 in. with a cutting mat, 8 in. x 60 ft. with lined media (using a Roll Feeder)
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Portrait 3 without a cutting mat. The Portrait 3 also offers a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 2 mm (78.8 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force: 210 gf
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 16.2 in. x 5.5 in. x 4.4 in. (41.1 cm x 14 cm x 11.2 cm)
- Unit Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz (1.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.5 in. x 8.5 in. x 8 in. (44.5 cm x 21.6 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz (3.5 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.3.341 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)
There are no reviews yet.