DC16 Swing AwayHeat Press 14″ x 16″ – Geo Knight DC16 Heat Press
This fully digital swing-away heat press boasts all of the digital features of the state-of-the-art control system. This includes Digital Temperature, Time, and a Digital Pressure/ Height gauge, as well as programmable presets, user definable alarms and a host of other digital features.
The Digital Combo multipurpose swing-away heat press comes standard with a 14″x16″ heat platen and lower table.
Available attachments for the GeoKnight DC16 Combo Heat Press:
- T-Shirt and Flat Items Attachment (included): T-shirts, tote bags, wooden plaques, coated metals, mouse pads, wrist pads, miscellaneous material and notably anything that is too bulky for the conventional flat heat press is effortlessly printed on the Digital Combo Press. Its raised pedestal bottom table using the 14″ x 16″ standard flat heat platens available provides drape space, adjustable alignment and base interchangeability for even the most demanding of applications.
- Tiles and Plaque Attachment (included): Due to its swing-away design and wide adjustment range, The Digital Combo heat press excels at handling extremely thick items such as plaques, tile, woods, plastics, and other imprintable items that can not be pressed in conventional T-Shirt presses.
- Cap Attachment: Caps are flawlessly printed with a curved heater block and curved bottom form with a special cap stretching device. Optional interchangeable bottom forms available.
- Full Mug Attachment: The full mug attachment for the Digital Combo allows the full imprinting of a mug in one easy press.
- Ceramic Plate Attachment: The plate die platens feature quickly inter-changeable components for allowing the circular heating element to press inside ceramic plates. Also included is a template tray and pad for centering the plate on the heat pres
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 2″ thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F – can show °C or °F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4″ thick heat platen
- Shirt & Tile attachments included
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 120V
- Shipping Dims: 24″W x 24″D x 24″H
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts