Silhouette Cameo 4 | Vinyl Cutting Machine
With more speed and power than any other Silhouette machine, the Cameo 4 is a desktop cutting machine for the modern maker.
With certain materials you can now choose to cut from a mat or go completely matless using Cameo 4’s smart cutting technology. You can also cut directly from a roll using the built-in roll feeder and crosscutter. Cut out or sketch on dozens of materials such as vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
- Cut up to 60 feet in length (with select materials)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
Additional Tools Available (sold separately):
- Rotary Blade
- Kraft Blade
- Punch Tool
- Pen Holder
* Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. Cameo 4 also offers a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.